NCA has contracted with WT Cafe to provide fresh, catered hot lunches two days per week on Tuesdays and Thursdays and a selection of pizzas on Fridays. Milk and other beverages can be ordered as well. WT Cafe also provides healthy snacks for students in after school care.
WELCOME TO WT CAFE!
We at WT Café are thrilled to welcome you to our made from scratch school lunch
program. Your school made a commitment to the health and well-being of your children
when they selected WT Café, and we won’t let you down. When your children eat at WT
Café, you can relax knowing they ate a well-balanced and satisfying lunch that will
power them through the school day. Please see below for more information about our
We are honored to be cooking for your children this year!
Matt and Mimi Tolkin
Local Owners | WT Café/Naperville
email@example.com | 630-785-8495
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THE WT CAFÉ LUNCH DELIVERY PROGRAM
1. REGISTER yourself at www.wtcafe.com as the Account Holder. Select your zip code and
school from the registration page.
2. ADD USERS to your account. Users can be children or adults – anyone who may dine
with WT Café during the school year.
3. CUSTOMIZE YOUR MENU by indicating dietary preferences for each user under
MANAGE ACCOUNT. Your menu items will then be filtered by these preferences.
4. CHOOSE YOUR DEFAULT MEAL SIZE. Appetites vary by child and activity level, but
generally Preschool is under K, Regular is for K-5, and Large is for 6–12.
5. ORDER LUNCH. Pre-order meals 36 hours in advance of lunch service for full menu or
8am daily for a rush lunch. You may cancel or edit meals online up to 8am same day!
6. AUTO-ORDER MEALS TO SAVE TIME. Select your child’s favorites (under MANAGE
ACCOUNT or from the ORDER screen) and click AUTO-ORDER from the ORDER screen
to automatically populate orders on the days your child’s favorites are on the menu.
7. RECEIVE EMAIL CONFIRMATION. You will receive an email confirmation with each WT
LUNCH MENU AND PRICING
1. Lunch always includes one entrée and two sides.
2. Lunch prices range between: $4 – $7, depending on size and item ordered.
3. A la carte items are also available online (including house-made soups, organic milks
and juices, freshly baked WT Creations, extra entrée portions, and more!)